Monday, November 20, 2006

Unexpected Graces

The Lord knows how to plan, is all I know. I'm back at my alma mater for a brief stint. I've noticed that they've repainted the PAC walls, expanded Baldwin, and added a bakery. Plus there's 3/4 of a new building in front of the Science Hall! Other than that...

But I'm not here to write about architecture. What I really want to praise God for is that I saw Megan today. She's in med school in Chicago, but she has Thanksgiving week off, as well! What are the odds?

Of course, evolutionists aren't bothered by odds. And now I'm beginning to see that God isn't either -- though for an entirely different reason.

I just can't praise God enough for the brief reunion today! I praise you, God!

1 comment:

eve said...

Love you, Mom! Thanks for letting me go to school with you!