Sunday, March 22, 2009

Did You Just See What I Just Saw?

     While I was driving back from church this morning, I just about crashed into the car in front of me.  No: I wasn't on the cell phone.  I'd just happened to glance over at a digital billboard on the left side of the street.  What I saw there startled me so much I forgot I was driving a two ton monster!  The picture was there for all of two seconds, and then it was gone.  The next picture was back to standard advertising (a pencil erasing the word "AIDS,"), but the two second blip -- from what I could tell -- was an image from The Village.  It showed a person being attacked by Fido, their face and hand pressed tightly against It. 
    Call me crazy, but that's what I saw.  Which leaves the question "Why would anyone put that image on a billboard, with no explanation, and no knowable purpose?"  I haven't got a clue.

No comments: