Monday, May 18, 2009

Hmmm!!!!

The next time I'm in town over a weekend, I think I'll go to First Christian Church.  On a previous post, I confused this church with Windsor Road Christian Church!  I've been to Windsor, but not to first!  There's some really cool things happening at First Christian.  There's a Dorcas sewing group, plus they have a list of "Essential Books" for highschoolers that recommends anything by C.S. Lewis and Francis Schaeffer!  (Okay, so it also says anything by John Piper.  Nothing like a little Calvinism on the side!).  Also, they're listed on the Living Alternatives website as a major sponsor of their April 18th fundraising event.  YEAH!!!!  I'm definitely going to go check this place out!  They even have a Sunday night service!  And I have yet to see any mention of their pastor.  I mean, I'm pretty sure there is one, but his picture isn't plastered all over the website!  Here's a list of all the ministries FCC is involved in.

No comments: