Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Who Knew that Craziness Could Be This Good?

You never know when craziness is going to pay off.  Take this afternoon, for instance.  I started looking for a local dentist this afternoon.  I "should" have just stuck to the dentist somebody recommend to me.  The thing was, the website of the dentist somebody'd recommended to me had a link to an episode of The View where Whoopi Goldberg was talking about taking care of your teeth.  Somehow, I didn't want a dentist who watched/posted episodes of The View.

I did a basic search for "dentist CMDA Champaign," and all sorts of wonderful things started happening.  One of the search results was an article written by a local Christian neurologist who stands against human embryonic stem cell research.

It's amazing to see what God is doing, and the funny ways He helps us find out about it!

No comments: