Friday, March 19, 2010

Letter to Mr. Donnelly

Hi, Mr. Donnelly!
I urge you to vote NO on Obamacare.  I'm studying to be a doctor, and what I want is the freedom to provide medical care to my patients.  This bill would insert the government between the patient and his/her physician, complicating decision-making processes and making costs the ultimate concern.  Not only that, but there's an incredible amount of pressure to expand the funding of abortions in this bill.  The children who would be affected cannot ask that you speak up for them, but I ask you to.  The bottom line in this shouldn't be politics or money -- it's got to be human life.  That's why I'm asking you to vote NO on this bill, and stand up for freedom and life.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
__________

No comments: